Call for Availability
Express and Collect in Store delivery options are not currently available for this item.
Please contact our Client Services team at +44 20 7998 6286 to explore expedited delivery options.
19.5 x 10.5 x 2.5 cm
(Length x Height x Width)
- L 19.5 x H 9.9 x W 2 cm/L 7.7 x H 3.9 x W 0.8 inches
- Monogram coated canvas
- Cowhide-leather lining
- Gold-colour hardware
- 12 credit card slots
- Zipped coin pocket
- Open compartment for banknotes
- 2 inside flat pockets
- 3 large gusseted compartments
- Zip closure
To keep your Monogram canvas product beautiful as the years pass, we recommend following these guidelines for its care :
- Beware not to scratch or rub your product against abrasive surfaces, especially the leather trim.
- Keep your product away from damp or humid environments and avoid direct exposure to sunlight, keep your product away from any direct source of heat (radiators, car interiors overheated by the sun, etc).
- Avoid contact with greasy substances, cosmetics, perfume, and hydroalcoholic solutions, as well as any material (magazines, other leathers, etc.) that may transfer their coloured pigments onto the product.
- Keep your product away from water. Should it get wet or dirty on the surface, dry with a lint free, light-coloured, absorbent cloth. Never use soap or solvent.
- If your lining gets dirty or in case of superficial stains, we recommend that you wipe it with a soft and light-coloured cloth.
- In order to protect your product when you are not using it, store it in the felt protective pouch provided.
Natural cowhide leather:
The trimmings are in natural cowhide leather, the skin is finished through a vegetal tanning process. Some natural marks or genuine irregularities in the leather may show through. Over time, this delicate leather, which is sensitive to scratches, will acquire a beautiful patina.
Taking proper care of your Louis Vuitton product will allow you to fully appreciate its beauty for many years.
For any enquiries about your product, please do not hesitate to contact any Louis Vuitton store.
Louis Vuitton offers the following delivery options in Monaco:
- Standard Shipping: 2 Working Days for all orders placed before 1 p.m. from Mondays to Fridays
Louis Vuitton offers the following delivery options in the Netherlands, Belgium, Austria, Luxemburg, Ireland and Finland:
- Standard Shipping: 3 to 4 Working Days (5 to 8 Working Days For Finland) – Always Complimentary
- Premium Shipping: 2 Working Days before 12 pm – €30
- Collect in Store (store of your choice): 2 Working Days – Always Complimentary
To collect your order from a store, you will be required to show:
- Confirmation e-mail
- Official photo ID (passport or driving license)
- Payment card used for the order
If someone else is collecting your order on your behalf:
Please make sure they bring these elements as well as their own ID card and a letter of authorisation signed by you.
The store will keep your order for 15 days, after which this period, it will be cancelled and returned.
Ready to wear : if you are picking up a ready to wear item, please note that not all Louis Vuitton locations offer fitting rooms and alterations. To find a location that offers these services, please check out STORE LOCATOR for a list of stores that carry ready to wear.
All our products are sent gift wrapped (except agenda refills). To find more information on delivery or to reschedule your delivery, please contact our Client Services at : Austria : +43 7 203 800 86 / Belgium (FR language): +32 2 626 46 02 / Belgium (NL language): +32 2 626 46 03 / Finland : +358 981 710 681 / Ireland : +353 1 533 99 48 / Luxembourg : +35 22 73 00 025 / Monaco : +377 93 25 13 44 / the Netherlands : +31 20 721 94 41
Payments are accepted via credit card, debit card, or PayPal with a valid billing and shipping address within the Netherlands, Belgium, Austria, Luxemburg, Ireland, Finland and Monaco. Accepted credit cards are Visa, American Express, and Mastercard. Bank Transfers are not accepted.
When placing an order, your billing address must correspond to the address of your credit card, or we will not be able to process your order.
All transactions are secured. The Louis Vuitton website is provided with an SSL encryption system to protect personal and payment data.
EXCHANGE & RETURN POLICIESMerchandise in unused and satisfactory condition may be returned for refund, store credit or exchange within 30 days of reception of the order.
Items returned must be in perfect condition, unworn, and in their original packaging with any related accessories, instructions booklets, labels, protective covers, leaflets, or boxes. Perfume and candle products must be returned in their original packaging, and, in particular, the crystal film covering the box must still be sealed.
Refunds will be made to the original purchaser, in the original method of payment and are available for purchases made on our website.
Items purchased online from the website or via our Client Service can be returned to any Louis Vuitton store corresponding to your billing adddress country. Refunds may take up to 14 days to be processed as the item has to returned to our eCommerce warehouse. You may return your item to the warehouse directly by following the procedure describe below.
Return over the phone
Please follow the process below
1. CALL CLIENT SERVICE TO NOTIFY US OF THE RETURN
Austria : +43 7 203 800 86 / Belgium (FR language): +32 2 626 46 02 / Belgium (NL language): +32 2 626 46 03 / Finland : +358 981 710 681 / Ireland : +353 1 533 99 48 / Luxembourg : +35 22 73 00 025 / Monaco : +377 93 25 13 44 / the Netherlands : +31 20 721 94 41
You will receive an email confirming your return request as well as all pickup details (except for Monaco where home collection is not available for returns), and a delivery label.
Your cancellation will be effective from the date you call us.
2. FILL IN THE RETURN VOUCHER
The return voucher can be found in the envelope you received with your parcel along with your invoice and gift receipt. In the case of an exchange please specify the new item in the designated area on the form.
3. PREPARE THE PARCEL
Put your item(s) in the original Louis Vuitton packaging. Then if possible, place it in the original parcel and enclose a copy of the invoice and the return voucher duly completed. Seal the parcel.
4. HAND PARCEL OVER TO THE CARRIER (for the Netherlands, Belgium, Austria, Luxemburg, Ireland and Finland)
Hand the sealed parcel over to the UPS driver.
4b. HAND PARCEL OVER TO one of Monaco's Post Offices (for Monaco) Hand the sealed parcel over at one of the 5 Post Office locations in Monaco.
Upon receipt of your item(s), and subject to inspection by our Quality Service Department, we will proceed with the return. Refunds can take up to 14 days to be processed after the cancellation of the order
Please note that bespoke or personalised items cannot be exchanged or returned. Watches or jewellery cannot be refunded unless purchased online or over the phone. No refund or exchange will be offered for swimwear or earrings for hygienic reasons.
CLIENT SERVICEAustria :
+43 7203 800 86
Belgium (FR language):
+32 2 626 46 02
Belgium (NL language):
+32 2 626 46 03
+358 981 710 681
+353 1 533 99 48
+35 22 73 00 025
+377 93 25 13 44
The Netherlands :
+31 20 721 9441
Monday to Saturday: from 10am to 8pm
Sundays: from 10am to 6pm