Tambour Street Diver
The Tambour Street Diver is Louis Vuitton’s sportiest watchmaking creation, a Swiss-made timepiece that unites the features of a precision dive watch with the House's unconventional style. The Urban Green colourway underscores the rugged character of this robust yet edgy model. Set on a matching rubber strap inscribed with the House signature, it brings an adventurous, contemporary accent to any silhouette.
- Automatic movement
- 28,000 oscillations per hour
- Hour, minute and second functions
- 27 jewels
- 50-hour power reserve
- Sand-blasted stainless steel case
- Polished stainless steel bezel, lugs and crowns
- Case diameter: 44 mm/1.7 inches
- Case thickness: 12.8 mm/0.5 inches
- Matte Green dial
- Luminescent indexes and rhodium polished hands
- Transparent case back
- Sapphire glass with anti-reflective coating
- Interchangeable rubber strap matching dial colour, featuring patented Louis Vuitton system
- Water-resistant to 100 m
- 2 year international limited guarantee on the watches (specific rights may apply for certain countries). You can consult the Warranty for additional information.
- For questions regarding the use and settings of Louis Vuitton's diving watches, please refer to the user guide.