LV x YK Capucines MM
For the exclusive new Louis Vuitton x Yayoi Kusama collection, the LVxYK Capucines MM features a unique, distinctive print. Its mesmerizing pattern was inspired by Kusama’s “Infinity Net,” a series of paintings begun in 1959 that established the Japanese artist on the contemporary art scene. The repetitive, rhythmic character of her work is reproduced on sumptuous black Taurillon calfskin. A stylish bag that’s sure to be prized by collectors.
(Length x Height x Width)
- Taurillon bull calf leather with Infinity Net print
- Cowhide-leather lining
- Gold-color hardware
- Inside LVxYK signature
- LV signature initials
- Snap hook to secure contents
- Compartmented interior
- Inside zipped pocket with pumpkin-shaped pull
- 4 protective metal base studs
- Strap: Removable, non-adjustable
- Strap Drop: 42.0 cm
- Handle: Single
This reference is either Made in France, Spain, Italy or in the US.