Please, select a size
Express and Collect in Store delivery options are not currently available for this item.
Please contact our Client Services team at +44 20 7998 6286 to explore expedited delivery options.
The LV Trainer, which made its debut at the House's Spring-Summer 2019 menswear show, references vintage basketball shoes. A Louis Vuitton signature decorates the side, hand-written by Men's Artistic Director Virgil Abloh. Made from white calf leather, the trainer is embellished with flashes of green on the outsole and upper.
- Calf leather
- Virgil Abloh's Louis Vuitton script signature on the side
- '54' at the back of the shoe referring to 1854, when Louis Vuitton was founded
- Monogram Flowers inserted in the outsole
- Rubber outsole with micro inserts
To preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend following these guidelines for its care
- Clean smooth or grained leather with a soft, damp cloth. When the leather is dry, apply a quality colorless cream and polish in circular motions with a soft cloth.
- Keep your shoes in the two felt pouches provided and store them in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
- Avoid contact with water, any substance containing alcohol (perfumes, solvents etc.) or oil (makeup), and abrasive products in general. If shoes have been in contact with water, it is important to allow them to dry thoroughly on shoe trees cleaning them.
- It is important to allow your sneakers to air naturally, and to this end they possess a removable insock. If your sneakers become wet, simply remove the insock and leave them to dry in a cool, well-ventilated place. This will ensure additional comfort when they are next worn.