LV Escale Tambour Horizon Pure White 42 Watch
The new Tambour Horizon watch is a unique, connected experience that fully encompasses Louis Vuitton’s spirit of travel, craftsmanship and creative values. In tune with users’ travels and daily routine, it is not just a useful everyday accessory but a reflection of their style and personality.
- White polished ceramic case
- Case diameter: 42.9 mm/1.7 inches
- Case thickness: 12.6 mm/0.5 inches
- Polished steel horns
- Caseback: Black sapphire glass with white LV logo
- Sapphire glass with a white Monogram 24-hour ring. Pink gold-colour numbers, LV logo and Monogram Flowers
- Crown: Polished steel and white LV logo
- Stainless steel Ardillon buckle
- Interchangeable strap equipped with Louis Vuitton patented system
- Rotative and functional crown
- 3 cm/1.2 inches full round AMOLED touchscreen, resolution 390x390 (327 ppi)
- Water resistant to 30 metres
- Average battery life between charges: estimated 1 day. Automatically activated from 15% of battery, the time-only mode extends the battery life up to 5 additional days
- Operating system: Wear OS by Google*
- Compatibility: Android™ 4.4+*/ iOS 9.3**, smartphones running Android 4.4* or higher, or iPhone 5** or later running iOS 9.3** or higher. Supported features may vary between platforms
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.2***, Wi-Fi (802.1 B/G/N), NFC
- Sensors: Gyroscope, ambient light sensor
- Audio: Microphone
- Other: Vibrator
- Hours, minutes, seconds
- GMT as a second time zone
- Notifications (calls, texts, social media, voice command)
- Contactless payments using Android Pay™ and Alipay™ services
- Louis Vuitton customisable watch faces with the codes of the House (canvas, stripes, Monogram or Damier patterns)
- 'My Travel' travel watch face (flight, train, hotel and travel information)
- 'LV City Guide' dedicated travel application
- 'My 24 hours' watch face (24 time zones, step counter, agenda, pollution indicator, weather and temperature)
- Exclusive collaborations watch faces with Louis Vuitton Studios
- Iconic Louis Vuitton watch dials
The Tambour Horizon watch is sold with its battery charger
- 2-year international limited guarantee on your watch (specific rights may apply for certain countries). You can consult the Warranty for additional information
- You can also consult the Declaration of Conformity of the Tambour Horizon watch.
For any question regarding the Tambour Horizon watch, you can refer to:
Within the Netherlands, Belgium, Austria, Luxemburg, Ireland and Finland Payments are accepted , with a valid billing and shipping address , via :
Within Denmark and Sweden, Payments are accepted , with a valid billing and shipping address , via :
For Monaco, Payments are accepted , with a valid billing and shipping address , via :
Accepted credit cards are Visa, American Express, and Mastercard. Bank Transfers are not accepted.
When placing an order, your billing address must correspond to the address of your credit card, or we will not be able to process your order.
All transactions are secured. The Louis Vuitton website is provided with an SSL encryption system to protect personal and payment data.
Louis Vuitton offers the following delivery options in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and Sweden:
- Standard delivery: 3 to 5 working days (5 to 8 working days for Finland and Sweden) – Always Free
- Express delivery: 2 working days (2 to 5 working days for Finland and Sweden) – 20 € (Free for Sweden, Denmark and for orders over 2000 €)
- Collect in Store (in eligible stores): 2 working days – Always free
Louis Vuitton offers the following delivery options in Monaco:
- Standard delivery: 2 working days for all orders placed before 1 pm, from Monday to Friday
- Collect in Store:: 2 working days – Always free
To collect your order from a store, you will be required to show:
- Confirmation e-mail
- Official photo ID (passport or driving license)
- Payment card used for the order
If someone else is collecting your order on your behalf:
Please make sure they bring these elements as well as their own ID card and a letter of authorisation signed by you.
The store will keep your order for 15 days, after which this period, it will be cancelled and returned.
Ready to wear: if you are picking up a ready-to-wear item, please note that not all Louis Vuitton locations offer fitting rooms and alterations. To find a location that offers these services, please check out STORE LOCATOR for a list of stores that carry ready to wear.
- Our delivery courier is UPS (Chronopost for Monaco).
- All orders containing a ready to wear item and an item of another category will be shipped in 2 parcels; you will receive 2 tracking numbers that might lead to different delivery times.
- Delivery estimates are indicative only and subject to the acceptance and approval of your order. Working days are defined as Monday to Friday 8 am to 6 pm, excluding public holidays in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Ireland, Luxembourg, Monaco, the Netherlands and Sweden. Please note that deliveries can take longer to certain remote areas or if your order required additional security validation.
- You can find your order's tracking number in your Shipping Confirmation email or login to the MyLV account, selecting MY ORDERS page.
Delivery time for personalised products:
- My LV Heritage and My LV World Tour orders are delivered within about 8 weeks (please allow up to one extra week for Sweden and Finland), and made to order items are delivered within about 5 weeks (please allow up to one extra week for Sweden and Finland).
All our products are sent gift wrapped (except agenda refills).
To find more information on delivery or to reschedule your delivery, please contact our Client Services
Returns & exchanges
- Free exchanges & returns within 30 days
- Refunds will be made to the original purchaser, in the original method of payment, and are available for purchases made on our website
- Item must be in perfect condition, unworn
- Original packaging with any related accessories, instructions booklets, labels, protective covers, leaflets, or boxes
- Perfume products must be returned in their original packaging (and in particular the crystal film covering the perfume box must still be sealed)
- No exchanges and returns for personalised items
- No exchanges and returns for swimwear or earrings for hygienic reasons
- Watches & jewellery cannot be refunded unless purchased online or over the phone
RETURN YOUR ORDER
- Upon receipt of your item(s), and subject to inspection by our Quality Service Department, we will proceed with the return. Refunds can take up to 14 days to be processed after the cancellation of the order
- Items purchased online from the website or via our Client Services can be returned to any Louis Vuitton store corresponding to your billing adddress country
- Refunds may take up to 14 days to be processed, once the item has returned to our eCommerce warehouse
OVER THE PHONE
- Call Client Services to activate the pre-paid return label included in your parcel
Austria : +43 7 203 800 86 / Belgium (FR language): +32 2 626 46 02 / Belgium (NL language): +32 2 626 46 03 / Denmark : +45 35 15 86 34 / Finland : +358 9 8171 0681 / Ireland : +353 1 533 99 48 / Luxembourg : +35 22 73 00 025 / Monaco : +377 93 25 13 44 / Sweden : +46 8 519 928 37 / the Netherlands : +31 20 721 94 41
- You can choose to have a complimentary pick-up or drop your parcel at the nearest UPS drop-off point
- You will receive an email confirming your return request, as well as all pick-up details in the event of a collection
- Your cancellation will be effective from the date you call
- Prepare the parcel
- Place your item(s) in the original Louis Vuitton packaging and seal the parcel
- Adhere the shipping label to your parcel (in the case of a drop-off)
- Cover the original address label with the enclosed pre-paid return label
- Securely seal your parcel using the adhesive strip on the inside of the original box
- Hand parcel over to the carrier (in the case of a UPS pick-up) or deliver your parcelto the carrier
- Hand the sealed parcel over to the UPS driver in the case of a scheduled pick-up or drop your parcel off at any UPS store or pick-up location
- Connect to your MyLV Account
- To activate the pre-paid return label included in your parcel, register your return in the My Orders tab of your MyLV account
- Prepare the parcel - Place your item(s) in the original Louis Vuitton packaging and seal the parcel
- Adhere the shipping label to your parcel
- Cover the original address label with the new enclosed pre-paid return label
- Securely seal your parcel using the adhesive strip on the inside of the original box
- Deliver your parcel to the carrier - Drop your parcel off at any UPS store or pick-up location
EXCHANGE YOUR ORDER
- Items purchased online from the website or via our Client Services can be exchanged by calling Client Services or inany Louis Vuitton store corresponding to your billing adddress country
- Please note that only returns can be requested online; exchanges must be done in store or over the phone
PackagingLouis Vuitton's signature packaging is inspired by our oldest trunks: the "Imperial Saffron" colour recalls long and distant voyages, whilst our historic VVN leather colour elegantly coats the inside of our boxes.
Issued from sustainable, FSC-certified forests and including 40% of recycled fibres, our boxes bring the convenience of travel to our century by folding down to ease transportation, which significantly reduces their carbon footprint.