Louis Vuitton Horizon Wireless Earphones - Blue Gradient
Adorned with the iconic Louis Vuitton Monogram in a vibrant new blue gradient, these wireless earphones provide contemporary design in a fashion-friendly form to match men's and women's outfits alike. Boasting a range of advanced technical features, including some of the best audio quality on the market, they are a luxurious travel companion for all of life's adventures.
- Blue gradient acetate body with light blue Monogram pattern, steel-colour polished Monogram Flowers
- Silicone ear tips and fit wings
- Dimensions: L 25 x H 22.2 x W 28.3 mm/L 1 x H 0.9 x W 1.1 inches
- Sound: 10 mm/0.4-inch Beryllium drivers
- Weight: 9 g for each earphone
- Microphone type: omnidirectional, MEMS technology enabling call answer, 2 microphones per earphone
- Proximity sensor enabling automatic play/pause
- Functions: play/pause, skip forward/skip back, volume control, ambient listening and active noise-cancelling modes, call answer and quick access to voice assistant through control buttons located on each earphone. Each earphone can be used independently for call and listening functions.
- Connectivity: Bluetooth* 5.0, connectivity distance up to 30+ metres
- Water resistance: IPX5
- Charging: the earphones are delivered with a charging kit including a wireless charging case and a USB-C cable
The Charging Case
- Polished stainless steel case
- Lid: sapphire glass, white ring with steel-colour polished Monogram Flowers and blue lines
- Back: white ceramic case back with engraved Monogram Flowers
- Weight: 110 g
- Dimensions: 57.5 x 30 mm/2.3 x 1.2 inches
- Water resistance: IPX4
- The charging case can be charged in two ways, with a USB-C cable or by induction (compatible with the Qi** wireless charging standard)
- Charging time for earphones and charging case: 50% battery in 15 minutes and 100% battery in 40 minutes
- Up to 10 hours in classic listening mode with a single charge
- Up to 8 hours in ambient listening or active noise-cancelling modes with a single charge
- The charging case offers 2 additional charges of 10 hours each, for a total autonomy of 30 hours.
- 2-year international limited guarantee on the earphones (specific rights may apply for certain countries). Consult the Warranty for additional information.
- You can also consult the Declaration of Conformity for the Louis Vuitton Horizon earphones.
For any questions regarding the Louis Vuitton Horizon earphones, you can refer to:
* The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. **Qi is a trademark of the Wireless Power Consortium.