With this medallion, Colour Blossom celebrates the Monogram Flower, created in 1896 by Georges-Louis Vuitton. Set into 18-karat yellow gold, the pendant's petals are carved from lustrous black onyx. Perfect for layering, the medallion can be worn at three different lengths. Its bold size complements other pieces from the Colour Blossom Collection.
- Yellow Gold (18 kt), onyx and diamonds
- 1 diamond, ~ 0.03 ct
- Motif size: ~ 15 mm/0.6 inches
- Length: 90 cm/35.4 inches with adjustable links at 85 cm/33.5 inches and 80 cm/31.5 inches
- 3 possibilities to wear the medallion: short, middle or long
- Mirror-polished back engraved with the LV signature
- For any questions regarding the Louis Vuitton Fine Jewellery care instructions, you can refer to the Fine Jewellery leaflet.
Louis Vuitton carefully selects each of the Colour Blossom stones. As they are natural, the colour may vary from one creation to another.
Each piece from Louis Vuitton jewellery and watch creations is unique. Caratage and metal weight information is given for information only and may vary slightly from one piece to another.